SEO Content Machine gives you precise control over how you insert links into existing content.
- You can insert links or tokens anywhere in an article.
- You can customize the exact link code that gets inserted as well.
- You can use spintax anywhere there is text.
- Spintax can be used in format strings to reduce the possibility of footprints.
- You can insert a link “contextually” ie it will randomly pick some words and turn them into a link.
The Links Window
Urls – Keywords
For each link, you can enter the URLs and Keywords.
- Enter url + keyword for a normal link
SCM will spin together all urls and keywords into one link anchor
- Enter ONLY Urls and it will insert naked links.
ie The keyword box is ignored and your links will ignore
eg <a href=”example.com”>example/.com</a>
- Link List – Enabling this links each URL with the opposite keyword on the same line.Useful if you want to assign keywords to only one URL
Anchor Text Variation
Set a percentage chance that SEO Content Machine will use a generic anchor text instead of your specified keyword.
You can customize the generic anchor text by clicking on the drop down box next to the percentage slider.
Generic anchor text comes pre-filled already with generic keywords, you do not have to enter any if you do not want to.
Each link is formatted using a link format string.
You are provided some default format strings for HTML, BBCODE and WIKI.
When SCM is generating a link it replaces the %url% and %keyword% code with the actual URLs and Keywords you specified above in the Urls-Keywords boxes.
You can also create your own customized link format, just make sure to use the %url% and %keyword% tokens.
The format string fully supports spintax code.
Insert Link Positions
Inserting Contextual Links/Tokens
- Replace keyword or insert randomly – Insert a random word in a selected paragraph with your link. The program will try to find and replace keyword articles if it finds them in that chosen paragraph.
- Insert from x – x – Allows you to randomize the number of times a contextual link is inserted into the article.
You can insert tokens by clearing the format string and entering your own tokens.
You can insert whole sentences with your link in them so that they look even more natural.
- Insert random sentence
- Insert sentence at top of article
- Insert sentence at bottom of article
The %link% is a special token that will be replaced by your link (which is generated using your Link format string)
You can enter any content and it will be inserted as a sentence.
You can also use spintax here.
* This box can only be edited if you choose to insert a link as a sentence.
Inserting Contextual Links
That is, instead of adding a random word and ruining the readability of the content, you can randomly assign a link to any word.
You can choose how many words long the link anchor should be.
Valid numbers are bigger than 0.
Invalid values will be ignored.