Not Posting After 1 – 2 Successful Attempts
- You can upload a few posts, but after a certain number they all start to fail and get rejected by the server.
- Most likely your server is rate limiting the submission, contact your hosting company to fix this.
- You can increase time waiting between post submissions under the advanced settings window.
- System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
- Error loading Blogs in the application
- You can reset the contents of the blog folder by going to one of the following locations
- %appdata%\SEO Content Machine
- My Documents\SEO Content Machine
- delete everything in the Content folder
- xmlrpc.php 404 or Forbidden Error
Add the follow to your .htaccess<Files xmlrpc.php>
- Response from server does not contain valid XML, when trying to add new Blog
- Navigate to http://mysite.com/xmlrpc.php
- There should response “XML-RPC server accepts POST requests only.”
- Sample errors can include:
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by
Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons
- These are blog config errors caused by a corrupt WordPress installation.
- You may have to disable plugins until the xmlrpc.php output doesn’t show any warnings.
Method Not Allowed
- Error when adding your blog.
- Make sure that you use https://
- To verify, navigate to your site and have a look at the address. Copy this URL to avoid errors.
- Error 401. You do not have the right to add a category
- Change the role from Author to Editor for the login details you entered for the blog.
Internal Server Errors
- CookComputing.XmlRpc.XmlRpcServerException: Internal Server Error
- Disable all plugins, then re-enable them one by one. Its most often caused by plugin crash somewhere.