The blog manager allows you to manage content for your own WordPress + Blogger Blogs.
You can also subscribe to RSS feeds and spin them and post that content to keep your blog network up to date with fresh content.
Blog Manager Window
- Use WordPress or Blogger Blogs
- Subscribe to RSS Feeds
- Import article text files into your blog
- Submit posts
HTML Post Editor
The Html post editor is a fully featured post editor. You can write and edit posts directly using this screen.
- Insert images
- Insert a link back to the original source (only available for RSS feed items)
- Spin the article. (The post editor supports articles in spintax format. A spun version is taken when uploaded to your blog)
- Check for duplicate content using Copyscape
Subscribing To RSS Feeds
A great way of getting fresh content is to subscribe to RSS feeds and use them as the basis of new content.
SEO Content Machine will automatically insert a link back to the original article and credit the site correctly.
You should re-write the content and curate it by adding your own thoughts, images and videos to provide the best value for your site visitors.